About GIDUS Solutions
Management Consulting Services
For Your Organization
- Gidus Solutions LLC was founded in 2012 and is based in New Jersey, U.S.A. The CEO/Managing Director is George I. Jones, Jr, a veteran business leader, consultant and university faculty. He has held operations, finance and accounting leadership and staff roles in Public Energy, Hospitality, Technolgy, Healthcare, and Education. He has a gift for demystifying business and management theory and formulating practical, executable and impactful innovative business solutions that meet or exceed client expectations. He holds an MBA in General Management and a Master of Accounting and Finance.
- GIDUS work with companies and non-profit organizations at various phases of growth. We have served clients in healthcare, construction, education, entertainment, and non-profits. We address the strategic, operational and financial issues that hinder performance, or are opportunities for growth. Our engagements are ongoing or transactional depending on the client’s needs and expectations. We work onsite and remote.
- GIDUS is not a cookie-cutter consulting practice. We use evidence-based research and methodologies in our work. However, each client has their own unique identity and needs. So, we develop innovative solutions using our I.D.E.A S. practice methodology to create solutions that are relevant to each client.
A Technology Forward Organization
- Technology is an exciting space that includes trends from artificial intelligence and machine learning, and GIDUS Solutions is investing in these areas to provide the best solutions and support to our clients. Establishing technology is imperative and holds the promise of elevating our client experience and transforming organizations as technology enhances. Technology moves at the speed of sound, so it’s important to keep pace with new innovations as they emerge, stay on top of how other organizations are using them, and find applications that best fit our client’s values and needs.
- We take this approach to propel our organization forward by proving that our client needs and experiences come first. Some evidence of this is:
- the GIDUS Intellisense Evaluation Form. This evolutionary tool is designed to evaluate your business issues or needs logically based on your input and provide an output that guides the next steps;
- we offer tech services and support via our partner Yoube Technology to help clients stay ahead of the curve and accelerate growth.
- and we also have the GIDUS Academy coming your way! It is an online learning and training portal that addresses relevant business and non-profit issues in creative and relevant ways from contributors who will add value to you and your organization.