GIDUS Solutions Primary Services
GIDUS Service Description
- We provide strategic guidance using our I.D.E.A.S. practice model. Whether the problem or opportunity is related to strategy, leadership, finance or operations, we develop relevant, practical and executable solutions that are built to last.
- We offer project management services to facilitate operational changes, project implementations and comparable efforts where managers do no have the bandwidth or know how to effectively plan, execute and assess.
- We provide customized learning and development that will increase capacity and competency of management and staff so the business or nonprofit will perform at the highest level possible. We create training programs for onsite, online, or blended modalities.
- We help companies and nonprofit organizations at various phases of the business life cycle that need or want external “eyes and ears” to provide objective perspective to guide the organization forward.
Extend GIDUS Services!
Extended Services Dedicated To Advance Your Business
- We offer 2 levels of service – general and extended.
- Our General service level is engagements that are typically transaction-based where our client has a need that is short-term or non-continuous.
- Our Extended service level is engagements that are generally complex or require ongoing services and effort. This service level allows Gidus to ensure solutions are not only started but sustained.
- Learn more about our extended services dedicated to advance your business.